- View all options as list
The all new 15'8" Saturn Triton Whitewater Raft is the product of years of research and input from commercial outfitters, guides, and experienced customers looking for the perfect raft for weeklong trips or commercial daytrips needing room for 9+ passengers. The 15'8" symmetrical design, over sized 24" diameter tubes, 96" top tangent length, and 36" bow/stern rise provide the perfect combination to maximize gear load and passenger capacity. This raft is truly customized to suit BIG Class IV+ whitewater with a gear load capacity that is unrivaled. It's also the first raft we've ever produced using 1.2mm PVC for the exterior tube construction. This raft has the features to be as durable as just about anything out there!
For those looking to use the raft for rowing, the custom 15'8" length x 7'5" width was designed to perfectly accommodate frame systems up to 92" in length and 66" in width (a custom NRS Bighorn II Frame - 88" to 90"L x 66"W fits like a glove). Package this raft with our custom NRS frames and you'll maximize every square inch of the raft on your next multi-day canyon camping trip. Our NRS packages are discounted 10% when added with any whitewater raft.
The 15'8" length is truly customized for a customer who needs one of the biggest rafts out there and the added capacity for passengers and gear. This raft can be used for daytrips with 4 paddlers but that isn't what it was designed for. The 15'8" Saturn Triton Raft was truly designed for week long rafting trips. You've got plenty of room for up to 11 paddlers or an epic weeklong rafting/camping trip with a family of 5.
The "Triton" series includes upgraded German Mehler PVC, heat-welded seams/accessories, Leafield D7 style inflation valves, an extra layer 1.2mm PVC floor protection, extremely rigid 10 psi dropstitch floor, and an extended warranty. You won't find that combination of quality/value anywhere in the marketplace.
The 15'8" Saturn Triton Whitewater Raft includes multiple upgraded value features you'll find in nearest competitor rafts including a third detachable thwart ($250 value), customized D-rings, upgraded PVC carrying handles, a 10 psi pressure rated dropstitch floor (it's like standing on a tire), a 36" bow/stern rise for greater punch in big rapids, and the additional "Triton" construction technology.
Check out this great setup with the customized NRS Bighorn II Frame Package. The NRS flipseat mount was the perfect modification to improve back support for a weekend trip. Call us to package your raft with any of our NRS frames.
Additional Product Components
- 4 exterior tube chambers for extra safety
- Heavy duty 1,100 Dtex High Strength PVC fabric coated on both side with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm (1.2mm PVC covering used in the bottom of the raft to provide over 2.1mm protection).
- Fabric is extra thick, puncture and abrasion resistant.
- 6" thick Outfitter patented high-pressure air deck floor (rated over 10 psi!)
- Towing/securing D-rings (front, back and sides).
- Upgraded D7 style air inflation valves
- Raft length increased to 15'8"
- Raft width custom designed at 89" wide (perfect fit for 66" wide NRS Frames)
- Exterior tube diameters increased to 24"
- Inside width increased to 41" to better support our custom dry boxes and coolers
- Top tangent length with extra frame wear protection layer
- Overall kick of 36" (bow and stern rise to top of tube)
- Weight – Approximately 155 lbs
- Inflatable patent pending “Outfitter” dropstitch floor is produced with upgraded PVC and also increased in total thickness to 6"
- Bottom protection 1.2mm thick black PVC stretched to cover full bottom surface area and half way up the exterior tubes for added protection where it's needed the most.
- Heavy-duty 2" D-rings installed for frame strapping
- Additional PVC lifting handles added
- Circular wear patches installed on bottom surface corners for triple wear protection
- Solid black rub strake added to protect side tubes and bottom PVC covering wrap
- Designed specifically for frame packages and rowing option (NRS frame packages sold separately at 10% discount when packaged with a raft)
- Accessories: 3 thwarts, 1 upgraded foot pump, 1 repair kit, 1 carry bag, owners manual.
No reviews found