The new 2022 Model Saturn Cataraft Tubes Are Now In Stock and Include our Upgraded Heat-Welded Saturn Triton seam construction, upgraded Heytex PVC, and Leafield D7 Valves!
The 15'6" Saturn Cataraft was developed for all types of rafting and fishing situations. It has an extremely long top tangent section due to the technical design and it can incorporate a frame length of over 12'. It was designed to carry extra large loads on extended trips and provide a separate seating position for up to 4 adults. It can also be a fantastic fishing machine that when packaged with one of our NRS Fishing Frames and can comfortably seat two anglers and a central rower.
The 24.5" tubes put you high up on the water and provide a huge clearance to the waterline. It is incredibly stable and drafts extremely shallow for low water with lot's of rocks. With a load capacity of over 1800 lbs, this cat is a perfect gear boat for your camp.
When set up with the NRS Universal Frame (sold separately) the 15'6" Saturn Inflatable Cataraft is the perfect size for your remote week long canyon adventure in the Grand Canyon, Yukon, Salmon, Snake and others but is also a great gear boat for a short overnighter. This model was custom designed to meet the needs of our outfitters and customers looking for maximum stability and storage capacity.
The 15'6" Saturn Whitewater Cataraft is longer, typically sets up wider, and has much larger tubes than our 14' cataraft and yet is still a very manageable size for shooting tight rivers in low water. The increased capacity for gear storage and passengers make it a favorite among our outfitters and guides. All of our cataraft tubes were designed to take heavy commercial use abuse.
The newest model catarafts were upgraded to include the Leafield D7 valves and come standard with extra chafe protection on the top tubes along with an additional second layer covering the bottom surface area of each tube. The 0.9mm PVC tubes and additional protection layers make it one of the toughest on the market. Each tube has 2 chambers for added protection, well placed exterior valves for easy inflation, 10 preinstalled D-ringsand comes standard with our upgraded soft rubberized handles. The end cones are custom designed to perfectly match each tube. Shipping weight is 65 lbs.
- Saturn catarafts are designed for extraordinary performance, stability, and maximum gear capacity whether sport boating or hauling in multi-day camps.
- The 24.5" tube diameter of the 15'6" Saturn Cataraft Tubes keep you floating high while handling the heaviest of loads.
- Added secondary protectant layer on bottom tube surface and extended wear patches on the tops of the tubes allow for frames nearly 12' long!
- The upgraded Leafield D7 valves ensure hassle-free inflation/deflation of the tubes.
- The 20 stainless steel D-rings maximize the anchoring setup for any type of frame.
- Two air chambers in each tube and the Leafield D7 valves add security in emergency situations.
- 3-year retail warranty
- Alternative colors may be available for bulk orders.
- Repair kit and carrying bag are included.
- Frames sold separately.
Many of the pictures show our custom NRS Cataraft Frames. Package the 15'6" Saturn Cataraft Tubes with any NRS Cataraft Frame at our reduced pricing and you’ll have an absolutely perfect setup for leisurely drifting away from reality during your next floating adventure. Call us at (800) 217-3270 for custom frame sizes and package quotes.