New to kick off the 2015 boating season is our customized Saturn inflatable mini-catamaran MC290. It fills a great void in the dinghy market but is also a great day use or fishing boat. Our patented drop-stitch core floor makes it extremely stable with the added ability to support up to 4 adults. This infltable boat will truly cruise with just a small outboard motor or even an electric motor. It doesn't get any easier for inflation/deflation and it's portability is unmatched.
Please note that the Saturn Inflatable Catamaran type of boats are not designed to be sport racers. They do not have sponsors or fiberglass wings as is found in similar model XCAT type racing boats.
The MC290 Mini Cat is designed to be an inexpensive budget solution watercraft which maximizes portability. It can cruise nice and easy with a small outboard but if more often fitted for moderate speeds using an affordable electric trolling motor. Care should be taken when going fast or against strong winds as the sleak design is not intended for higher speeds. The boat could flip if operated improperly or without attention to weight distribution. As with any other watercrafts, always wear life jacket and use outboard lanyard kill switch when going fast.
- Portable, sleak design which makes it extremely lightweight.
- Quick and easy inflation and deflation.
- Attractive sporty look which will turn heads!
- Extra wide rub strake along tubes bottom.
- Easy planning with a small electric motor.
- High-pressure drop-stitch inflatable air deck core floor (rated over 6 psi).
- Two air chambers per tube for increased safety.
- Air pressure safety relief valves on each tube.
- Durable rub strake protectors along boat tubes.
- 2 small fins for better directional tracking on bottom of tubes.
- Marine grade plywood transom with 2 drain plug.
- Included: Free hand pump, repair kit, set of oars, 2 aluminum benches and carry bag.