The new 2023 model with our "Triton" series improvements (optional) are finally in stock. The Triton Series upgrades represent over $400 additional value and include; upgraded PVC construction ($75 value), heat-welded seam technology ($150 value), C7 style inflation valves ($80 value), and an extended 3-year warranty ($100 value). The boat technical specifications are nearly identical between the Triton model (TR488F) and our standard version (XHD488F). These Triton series improvements incorporate the newest technologies in inflatable boat construction and provide an incredible value for those looking to put their boat to the test. If available, this option will be listed under the "Model" selection. This model is so hot it was even used for the newest Mr. Beast YouTube "Island Giveaway" contest!
The 16' Saturn Saturn Rescue Inflatable Boat was designed for commercial rescue operations but works great as a heavy-duty commercial boat as well. It is excellent for rescue operations and has enhanced technical dimensions and tube diameters to support greater weight capacity, buoyancy, and stability when needed. Improved safety features over our standard 16' Saturn Dinghy include upgraded 20" diameter external tubes, 2 additional exterior tube air chambers (5 total vs. 3), 1' increased beam width (6'8" vs. 5'8"), nearly 1' increased interior width (40" vs. 28"), and 9 carrier handles (vs. 6), and 3 exterior stainless steel D-ring connection points. The 3 aluminum seat benches provide increased space between passenger seating positions and the 2 interior stored paddles provide quick entry from the water at any location (vs. the attached oars in the 16' Saturn Dinghy).
The increased capacity and interior space over our 16' Saturn Dinghy model inflatable boat is great for fishermen, guides, scuba instructors, and weekend warriors. It comes with our upgraded sectional aluminum floor which is the perfect complement of weight, rigidity, and performance. The two bow sections are made of a marine grade plywood floor covered with a grey protective resin.
Double layers of 1,100 heavy duty DTEX PVC fabric at the bottom of the tubes and a rub strake protector along the keel provide added protection where you need it most. The 5-layer thick construction is excellent against rupture, tearing, tension, and abrasion. The pressure relief valve will help prevent damage associated with excessive air pressure if the boat is inflated beyond the manufacturer’s recommendation. The new design model is equipped with 1 set of emergency T-paddles, 3 aluminum bench seats, soft carrying handles, a full grommet strip around the top edges of the boat.
Please download the floor installation instructions under the "Attachment" menu next to the "Product Videos" tab.
- One-way drain valve with plug.
- All around, durable rubber strike.
- 5 Separate internal air chambers.
- Safety valve to prevent over inflation.
- Stainless steel D-rings for easy towing.
- All around rope grab line and splashguard.
- Reliable flat air valves with pushpin design.
- Front bow D-ring with integral lifting handle.
- Spare rope for attaching anchor is included.
- Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
- Accommodates up to a 40hp Outboard Motor.
- Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector.
- Upgraded detachable aluminum floor is included.
- Holds up to 10 persons maximum or 6-7 comfortably.
- Extra thick heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom.
- Lightweight and strong removable aluminum seat benches.
- Equipment: T-paddles, repair kit, seat benches, hand pump and carry bag.