Our Saturn KaBoats have taken the world by storm and we simply haven't been able to keep up with the demand. Our KaBoats present a useful tool in so many situations and are literally found on lakes, rivers, and oceans around the world. Our brand new 2021 model has even more upgrades only found at Saturn Rafts including our upgraded Heytex PVC ($75 value) and upgraded inflation valves ($50 value). See the attachments link below to our Heytex PVC brochure. The SATURN KaBoat is for those that can’t decide between a Dinghy and Kayak. This versatile crossover can be used like our SATURN inflatable Kayak by paddling or can be turned into a motorboat by attaching a gas or electric engine to the plywood transom at the stern. Aluminum seats and incredibly stable design make it great fishing vessel and the compact size make for an excellent dinghy for a yacht or sailboat. Our customers truly tell the story about how great this product is and if you want a great all encompassing customers testimonial take a look at this video - Saturn Customer Review of the prior SK396 model.
The SATURN KaBoat is capable of transporting heavier cargo and offers a more stable design than that of a traditional kayak. The narrow profile provides less drag and allows it to outperform most traditional dinghy’s or inflatable boats when using an outboard motor.
This is a new and revolutionary design, a crossover between our inflatable kayak product line and our traditional inflatable boats. To use it as a regular kayak, just paddle it anywhere you want, such as on the: ocean, bay, river or lake. All KaBoats now come with detachable rowing oars!
If you get tired, just use an electric or gas engine installed on the marine grade plywood transom. You can use it as an inflatable boat with an outboard engine.
If the battery charge or gas runs low, then use it as a kayak to paddle to your destination. The KaBoat is extremely portable and will fit in a small storage closet or in the trunk of your car. Now you can go on a vacation and take your small KaBoat with you. The main benefit of this product is it's versatility to be used in almost any boating situation. The KaBoat's exceptionally stable design allows you to stand, fly fish or even get into those narrow spots where other boats can't go to get the best fishing. Check at the all new version with upgraded features, a full exterior grommet strip, and added splashguards!
An optional electric motor can act as a virtual "Ride-Assist". Just set the throttle to the 1st speed setting and it will help reduce rowing exhaustion. On the 1st speed setting, an electric engine can run around 12 hours (depending on battery size). A basic 30 lbs electric engine starts at around $99 at most outdoor goods retail stores. The SK396 Standard Series KaBoat with an electric engine is an ecologically friendly, environmentally clean, and an overall real "Green" boat!
- Heavy-duty Heytex PVC.
- Wide beam hull design for stability.
- Full length spray skirt with water deflector guard and rope lacing.
- Marine grade plywood transom with a one way drain plug.
- High-pressure inflatable air deck floor (you'll feel like you're standing on a hard plastic floor).
- 4 fins for improved tracking.
- 1 set of rowing oars with oar locks.
- 2 aluminum removable benches.
- Included: hand pump, repair kit, 2 oars and storage bag.
Benefits of KaBoat VS. conventional Kayak or Inflatable Boat:
- Conventional plastic or fiberglass kayaks require significant storage space due to their large dimensions. KaBoats can be deflated and folded for easy storage and transportation.
- Kayaks can be only paddled, but the KaBoat allows you to use a small gas or electric engine to cover larger distances. If you get tired of paddling, you can start using an optional outboard engine.
- KaBoats are much more stable than conventional kayaks, allowing for standing and walking inside the KaBoat. In fact, you can fish standing or even ride while standing.
- The KaBoat can be used for diving, snorkeling, and fishing, however not many conventional kayaks can offer similar functionality.
- Due to the high buoyancy of its inflatable tubes, the KaBoat can transport a much larger cargo than regular kayaks.
- KaBoat allows you to go to narrow or shallow places where regular inflatable boats will not fit. Just raise the engine and paddle anywhere that is at least 5" deep.
- Due to its smaller chambers, it is much easier and faster to inflate a KaBoat than a regular inflatable boat.
- Because of its narrow profile and a much lower drag than wide conventional inflatable boats, KaBoats can go faster with the same rated engine than comparable size inflatable boats.
- KaBoats can also be used as a dinghy to a yacht or sailboat, but take up much less space when deflated and folded. KaBoats also can be placed on a swimming platforms.
- KaBoats cost much less than a comparable inflatable dinghy and even most inflatable kayaks available today.
Gray KaBoat Previous Version
|Older original version of KaBoat SK396 in action. (click on images below to zoom in)|
No reviews found