NEW 2021 SATURN 12' SATURN TRITON RAFT/KAYAK (TR365X) MODELS ARE COMING IN STOCK IN LIMITED QUANTITIES!
The all new 2021 Triton model includes over $500 of upgrades
- Triton heat-welding construction technique!
- New heavy-duty Heytex PVC construction
- Our upgraded C7 inflation valves
- Full PVC wrap that takes the extra thick 1.2mm PVC all the way up to the midpoint of the exterior tubes (just like our whitewater rafts)
- 2nd layer of PVC applied directly to the inflatable floor surface - 100% thicker than RD365 model ($200 value)
- The upgraded 1.2mm PVC bottom protection (2.1 total thickness - 70% thicker)
- Extra top wear strip for frame protection
You can now get our custom Triton heat-welded seam construction and the incredible dropstitch floor that we have been producing for our Saturn Whitewater Raft product line since 2016. This upgraded feature is only available on the TR365X model and provides increased protection against punctures along with the most rigid inflatable floor on the market at over 10 PSI!
Additional Product Components:
- Heavy duty 1,100 Dtex High Strength PVC fabric coated on both side with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm (1.8mm PVC used in the dropstitch floor and 1.2mm PVC used on the bottom of the raft).
- Fabric is extra thick, puncture and abrasion resistant.
- 4" thick high-pressure air deck floor.
- 6 towing/securing D-rings (front, back and sides).
- Upgraded C7 Air Inflation Valves
- Accessories: 1 repair kit and 1 carry bag.
- Upgraded hand pump now included.
Don't forget the most critical component to any whitewater rafting trip which is a quality lifejacket. Order any of our discounted NRS life jackets and you'll have one of the safest on the market today, often provided by commercial guides and outfitters.
CUSTOM ROWING FRAME OPTIONS (DISCOUNTED THROUGH SATURN RAFTS)
customers are looking for a very narrow raft option that can handle tightly constrained rivers as seen in the picture about on a successful moose hunt in Alaska. The 12' Saturn Raft/Kayak RD365X was upgraded in 2016 to provide the additional safety features and thicker material to handle these more challenging river situations. Many of our customers have begun using it with a rowing frame and we have provided several custom NRS rowing frames to suite their needs. The most popular frame we have customized is a modified two seat fishing frame and is shown in the picture below. A video of this frame setup was also submitted to us by our customer Ian Sasso and can be seen here.
Components of this custom NRS rowing frame include:
- (2) 68" Side Rails with LoPro's
- (3) 34" Cross Bars with LoPro's
- (2) clamp on Seat Mounts
- (1) Highback Seat with swivel mount
- (2) Lowback Seat (no swivel)
- (1) Pair of 8" Oar Stands
- (2) 7' 2-Piece Carlisle Economy Oars - Black
- (2) NRS Small Molded Oar Sleeves
- (1) Pair of Plastic Oar Stoppers
- (1) Pair NRS Mini Oarlocks
- Optional Upgrade Includes Cataract Mini-Magnum Oars
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS FOR THE 12' SATURN RAFT/KAYAK
" My brother, Paul, said you wanted a few photos of a drift trip for shoal bass that we recently took. I only have a few with the boat (very impressive by the way and perfect for where we fish for shoal bass and trout) since I was fishing out of it. Since our friend, Ian Sasso, was fishing out of a kayak, he took most of the pics and videos that include the boat. I've seen the video and I think you'll like it. I also posted some photos on Facebook and put a hashtag for you." - Ron Cave
(Note: The NRS Fishing Frame Package shown in photos above is a custom frame we sell for about $1,000 and includes: 68" side rails, 36" cross bars, 8" oar stands, oarlocks, 2 seat attachments, lowback seat, highback seat, and oars. Call (208)350-6572 for specific quote)
"...I have recently purchased, and finally got to take out my new River Raft/Kayak. We had a great time using it down a river with some quick moving water. It handled very nicely and the main thing it was fun!"
"...Love the boat. Took it down the Snake River in Jackson Hole, WY the first weekend I had it. Class IV whitewater! Yes, I swam." T. UT
I had e-mailed you a short time ago asking about where I should put drain holes in my River raft. Well my job is complete and we tested it out this past week while on vacation in the Berkshire's in MA. We (my children age 10 & 12 and I) shot the Zoar Gap on the Deerfield River. We had a blast and stayed an extra day to go back for more! Here's a couple of photos I hope you can use. Thanks for a great product at an average price for the working people! We even shot a Class II with my Labrador Retriever Astro! Stay well, Mark
No reviews found